This is for that time when your customer faces a financial predicament (for example a pet becomes hurt or ill or a costly dental procedure is not covered by insurance), or a home emergency / improvement occurs such that stretching the payments out over a 3, 6, or 12 month period becomes the
key to solving your customer's concerns! Or, how about the customer in the furniture store having trouble making up their mind regarding
the purchase of that crucial extra item because they think they can't afford it?
Now, with our 3, 6, or 12 month payment plan your customer
does not have to worry about an unexpected financial emergency or the additional amount to purchase something extra! And, it is all
3, 6, or 12 month "SAME AS CASH" means exactly what it says! We call the program "PAYDAY" because your customer stretches out their payments over
3, 6, or 12 months in 30 day intervals! How much simpler can it get!
How would you like to sell an extra tire? Perform a much needed repair? Or sell an extra piece of matching furniture?
Forget about layaway as we offer a program that will alleviate your customer's worry about the added cost because THE ENTIRE PURCHASE is split into SMALL amounts!
3, 6, or 12 month "Payday Express Plus" with "ADVANCE FUNDING" has become the single most exciting and fastest growing service that we have had the pleasure to roll out! Never before has a CHECK-based financing program offered you the opportunity to be paid UPFRONT!
Plus, as always we provide Full Guarantee!
And we use the POS terminal and Check Imager to process these electronically.
We are thoroughly convinced that Retail Payday Express Plus will generate more sales for you!
With this option you are funded 100% of the monies IN ADVANCE, and not waiting until after we electronically deposit the images! Your customers will have their
accounts debited over the 3, 6, or 12 month period while you get ALL OF THE MONEY within 3 days after the batch is closed!
- Only a single check is written, SPS will initiate electronic ACH debits for the remainder of the items based on the term selected
- Offers the capability to select during each transaction from any of the three financing term options, or in the alternative to hide such multiple options from the terminal display for those who only opt to have one financing option available
- Simple user terminal display / user interface:
Provides for a modified, printed terminal receipt to show the (a) entire deal amount and (b) the amount of the 1st check, the check #, and $ amount, and (c) the # of remaining recurring electronic debits and (d) the amount of each electronic debit as well as a Grand Total (sample 3, 6, and 12 month receipts are attached)
- Input the customer information (license #, date of birth, SSN, etc. as is done today)
- Select the financing period (3, 6, or 12 months)
- Enter the entire transaction amount
- Enter the check # (initial down payment)
- Enter the check amount (initial down payment)
- Confirm the # of remaining payments and amount of each payment that is automatically calculated and displayed by the terminal on behalf of the store associate
- Scan the check thru the imager
- Scan the consumer security agreement form.
- You can opt to have all three options displayed for the cashier such that the consumer can decide what is best for their budget based on the monthly payment schedule.
- The Consumer Security Agreement reflects the down payment (check # 1), the number of recurring debits based on the term selected, and the amount of each subsequent debit. A two-part, MICR encoded form provided by SPS is used for running transactions.
- The initial payment ( check # 1 ) is only 25% of the total with the balance of 75% being split and debited evenly over 3, 6, or 12 months depending on the term selected ( i.e. 25% down plus 3, 6, or 12 debits for the balance due in approximate 30 day increments from the transaction date ).
- Primetrex One (Integrated POS terminal / imager)
- Verifone Omni 37xx or VXxxx / RDM Imager Combination